Dedicated Account Manager
Experience personal support from a dedicated Account Manager, available to answer questions, review usage and trends, and assist in Federal compliance planning.
24/7 CLIENT SERVICES
Our Client Services team is available 24/7 to provide solutions for any customer need.
CyraCom’s dedicated onboarding staff ensure a seamless transition to CyraCom from other language service companies: managing training, IT, and other requirements for hundreds of new clients annually.
|Service Assessment and Project Planning||Detailed Plans|
|Let our team assess your needs and establish project structure.||Work with us to develop a detailed implementation plan and set launch date. We’ll outline tasks and coordinate with your facility representatives.|
|Implementation and Training||Post Implementation Support|
|Next, we’ll implement our solution into your departments. Configuration and testing of service access, training of users.||Rest easy with account management and post-implementation support.|
Online Account Management
Gain access to CyraCom’s online Account Management Portal, designed to help manage, monitor, and anticipate your need for language services.
Online Account Management Benefits:
- Create and manage access codes (PINs) to track service usage
- Access Reporting Tool: Get detailed information on usage
- Download paperless monthly invoices
- Request an interpretation session right from the web
- Administrate user access in your organization
CyraCom provides complimentary support materials to help staff communicate interpretation service availability to LEP patients, identify patient language needs, and learn how to access CyraCom service.
CyraCom Blog Highlights
- Vocabulary of Native and Non-native Speakers: the Lifelong Pursuit of Language Learning posted on 03 Nov
- What Makes a Great Interpreter (Part 1) posted on 12 Aug
- The Do’s and Don’ts When Interacting with a Deaf or Hard of Hearing Person posted on 03 Mar
- 3 Challenges of Using Interpreters in the ER – and how to Overcome Them posted on 20 Jun