120 Hours Classroom Training
To guarantee the highest quality of interpretation, our VRI employee interpreters receive 120 hours of classroom instruction, covering topics like anatomy and physiology, medical procedures, common medical conditions, and medical terminology.
Video Call Training
All video interpreters are given training that covers best practices for video protocols, including correct positioning, attire, controlling facial expressions, and basic troubleshooting principles.
US Interpreter Contact Centers
All of CyraCom’s interpreters are employees in our US-based contact centers.
Because of this, we can provide exceptional video and voice quality through state-of-the art video systems and noise control technology.
Fast, Efficient Connections
Clients benefit from CyraCom’s size and expertise. Synergies between our Over-the-Phone and Video Remote Interpretation services result in fast, on-demand access to our interpreters.
- Technology in Health Care – Telemedicine, TeleHealth, and mHealth
- The Do’s and Don’ts When Interacting with a Deaf or Hard of Hearing Person
- Fortune Magazine Covers the Language Service Industry in “Success in Any Language”
- What Makes a Great Interpreter (Part 2)
- It’s a Tough Choice: Face-to-Face, Over-the-Phone, or Video Remote Interpreting?