120 Hours Classroom Training
To guarantee the highest quality of interpretation, our VRI employee interpreters receive 120 hours of classroom instruction, covering topics like anatomy and physiology, medical procedures, common medical conditions, and medical terminology.
Video Call Training
All video interpreters are given training that covers best practices for video protocols, including correct positioning, attire, controlling facial expressions, and basic troubleshooting principles.
US Interpreter Contact Centers
All of CyraCom’s interpreters are employees in our US-based contact centers.
Because of this, we can provide exceptional video and voice quality through state-of-the art video systems and noise control technology.
Fast, Efficient Connections
Clients benefit from CyraCom’s size and expertise. Synergies between our Over-the-Phone and Video Remote Interpretation services result in fast, on-demand access to our interpreters.
- CyraCom Opens its Fourth Tucson Location, hiring over 75 full-time employees
- Is that a Dialect or Language?
- 2014 National Patient Safety Goals – How can qualified, professional interpreters help?
- CyraCom to create over 425 full-time jobs in Houston, Texas
- Technology in Health Care – Telemedicine, TeleHealth, and mHealth