CyraCom Mobile App
CyraCom’s mobile app turns your smartphone or tablet into a hand-held video or phone interpreter. Healthcare providers can connect to interpreters in hundreds of languages within seconds.
Download the app for Android and iOS devices or open an account with CyraCom.
How We Provide Service
Standardized Interpreter Training
CyraCom’s employee interpreters receive 120 hours of standardized, in-person training in US contact centers – three times longer than is typical in the language service industry. In training, interpreters learn medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, and other topics essential for healthcare interpreting. Read More.
See How CyraCom’s Phone Interpretation Works
Connect to an Interpreter in Seconds
Connect to a phone interpreter in hundreds of languages within seconds using CyraCom. Most other language service providers primarily rely on contract interpreters who can make their own schedule. Instead, CyraCom schedules employee interpreters to meet demand and maintain fast connections.
Hundreds of Languages, 24/7
CyraCom’s Phone Interpretation gives you access to hundreds of languages, 24/7.
Click here to see our Language List
Connect from Any Phone + Blue Phone
ClearLink Blue Phone
CyraCom’s dual-handset ClearLink Blue Phone enables natural communication between each party. Pre-programmed buttons allow for quick and easy access to a medical interpreter.
ClearLink Cordless Blue Phone
The ClearLink Cordless Blue Phone is designed for environments where mobility and hands-free communication are critical to the patient care process.
CyraCom’s Phone Interpretation service is available wherever there is a telephone connection. Dial CyraCom’s toll free access number, enter account information, and follow the voice prompts to request a patient’s preferred language.
Voice-Activated Routing or Live Operators
Quickly navigate call flow by voice command using our automated system. Live Operators are also available.
Outbound Calling enables healthcare providers to call LEP patients while having an interpreter on the line – ideal for scheduling appointments, making callbacks, and leaving messages in a patient’s preferred language. Special dialing instructions make it easy to add patients to a call, or interpreters can assist in dialing.
CyraCom Blog Highlights
- Why Is My Interpreter Talking in the Third Person (and what does it mean)? posted on 16 Jun
- Vocabulary of Native and Non-native Speakers: the Lifelong Pursuit of Language Learning posted on 03 Nov
- 4 Potential Pitfalls of Phone Interpretation (and How to Avoid Them) posted on 09 Jun
- CyraCom Interpreter Spotlight: Lilia, Spanish Interpreter posted on 13 Jul
- Using Certified Deaf Interpreters (CDIs) to Communicate with the Deaf22 Jul
- CyraCom Interpreter Spotlight: Lilia, Spanish Interpreter13 Jul
- How to Earn a 5 Star Rating on HCAHPS’ Patient Experience Survey06 Jul
- CYRACOM HONORED AS MULTIPLE GOLD STEVIE® AWARD WINNER IN 2015 AMERICAN BUSINESS AWARDS29 Jun